Periodic chips are the PPLN and PPLT which are designed for the quasi phase-matching to meet your wavelength conversion requirement at desired wavelength and temperature, from fixed wavelength to continuous tuning.
• Widely used in single wavelength conversion
• Extreme long grating is feasible for manufacture
• Multi-channel grating with different period
• Moderate tunability by switching the channel
• Often used in tunable wavelength conversion
• Grating with continuous varying period
• Excellent tunability
• Often used in continuous tunable wavelength conversion
HCP provides the chips with various structures such as single grating, multiple grating and even fan-out grating shown in above figures. For fixed wavelength convesion, you can choose single grating as a cost-effective solution, and choosing the multiple or fan-out grating if you need large tunability.
*The polish quality depends on the chip dimension, for more information you can refer the polish specifications.