Aperiodic chips are the PPLN and PPLT chips which are aperiodic poled designed for the phase matched multi-wavelength or broad acceptance-bandwidth wavelength conversion. Even a customized phase matching spectrum can be tailored.
Cascade Gratings -
• Multi-steps for multi-wavelength conversion
• Sequenced conversion process
• Monolithic architecture to save the cost
Chirp Gratings -
• Linear or nonlinear chirp
• Continuous and broadband conversion spectrum
• Widely used in ultrafast applications
HCP has the design and manufacture capability on the aperiodic chips such as chirp grating, cascade grating and customized optical supperlattice for arbitrary phase-matching spectrum you want. With special QPM design, one can also achieve desired wavelength conversion and spectrum engineering simultaneously.
*The polish quality depends on the chip dimension, for more information you can refer the polish specifications.