Product FAQ & reference documents
01. How do I select chips? Bulk chips or waveguides(WG)?
02. How do you define the length, width and thickness of bare crystals?
03. Do you offer holder for crystals?
04. Do you offer pigtail package for PPLN?
05. Can I use the same oven for both bulk chips and waveguides?
06. What's the difference between chips with and without C(CAP) for the Series Name, such as FSHVIS-MA-C & FSHVIS-MA?
07. What's the difference between RPE and ridge waveguides?
08. How do I calculate QPM?
09. How do I find optimal phase matching temperature(PMT)?
10. Can you customized fan-out chips with fully poled/no blank area?
11. Can you polish the bulk chips with angles?
12. Can you make PPLN/waveguide(WG) for room temperature?
13. How do I clean PPLN chips?
14. How do I avoid PPLN damange during operation?
15. What's the damage threshold of the crystal?
16. What's the temperature range the PPLN can stand?
17. What's the range of wavelength of PPLN?
18. What's the conversion efficiency of bulk chip and waveguide?
19. Do you have PPKTP? BBO?
20. Do you have PPLT?
21. Can you make type II waveguide?
22. Do I have to use ovens for PPLN chips/waveguides?
23. Can I use my temperature controller on your ovens or vice versa?
24. What's the standard fiber for mixers at different wavelengths?
25. What is the fiber length? Can you supply mixer with customized fiber length?
26. Can you add connectors on the mixer? How do I use if there's no connector on the mixer?
27. How do I avoid connector damage
28. How do I use mixer? Do you have manual?
29. What's the suggestion for handling care and maintenance on mixers?
30. What do I do if the connector of mixer is damaged?
31. Do I have to tune the temperature on the mixers? And how?
32. Do I need additional ovens for tuning the mixer?
33. Is the TEC (Peltier cooler) unit supplied as part of the mixer capable of both cooling and heating?
34. Can your TEC (Peltier cooler) work at 10 ~ 80 C-degree?
35. Can I use my own controller for the mixer?
36. For the dual ports mixer controller, what is the “aiming beam” and “photodiode measurement” function?
37. How do I optimize the focusing on bare chips?
Service FAQ & reference documents
01. Is HCP an ISO-certified company?
02. Are your products RoHS regulated?
03. Is your company regulated at SAM (The System for Award Management)?
04. Do you have distributors?
05. Can I pay with credit card? American Express/JCB/paypal?
06. What's the discrepancy between the final amount I'm charged and the quotation HCP provided?
07. Where can I find HCP's bank information for payment?
08. What's the banking charge for?
09. What's the tariff code for crystals/mixer/IR card/ovens/controllers?
10. How do I track my order?
11. What can I do if I lost the product report?
12. How could I do if I get a problem with HCP's products?
13. What is the RMA procedure?
© 2017 HC Photonics. All Rights Reserved.